If you think that Cosmopolitan Magazine is just good for sex tips and ways to please your man, well you’re wrong. They’re also in the business of making dreams come true. Well at least my dreams. The wonderful people at Cosmopolitan have come up with the brilliant concept of imagining Disney Princesses as Britney Spears. That’s right, Disney Princesses as the Princess of Pop. Why has this never been done before. Cosmopolitan Magazine teamed up with artist Isaiah Stephens to pay homage to Britney’s amazing and iconic career. Each Disney Princess is drawn different Britney eras. As a devout Disney fan and preacher of Godney I am all for this. Thank you Cosmopolitan for these truly iconic pieces of art.
1. Cinderella as Baby One More Time-ney
Oh baby baby!
2. Pocahontas as Britney’s Lolita inspired Rolling Stones cover.
3. Ariel as Oops! I did It Again
4. Rapunzel, Belle, and Snow White recreating the cinematic masterpiece Crossroads
5. Sisters Anna and Elsa as two of Britney’s greatest personas Toxic-ney
Intoxicate me now.
6. Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent as the jaw-dropping Britney/Madonna kiss of 2003
7. Mulan as Work Bitch
You Better Work Mulan.
8. Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen as the denim Britney and Justin Timberlake.
9. Jasmine as Slave For You-ney.
YAAAS! Work that snake girl.
10. And finally Belle as X-Factor Judge-ney